[Vision2020] A Mushroom Request

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Tue Apr 14 09:17:55 PDT 2009

Chasuk wrote:
> If any on the Viz spy mushrooms in their yard (that they would not
> mind having harvested), please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chas

But if they are shaped like little Christmas trees,
little tan or light-brown Christmas trees, please let
me know, because I specialize in those.

There are hundreds and probably thousands of mushroom
species that will fruit in Moscow this spring, and I
modestly ask for help with only one. Chas can have the
others.

Who do you trust -- somebody with the email
mushroom at moscow.com or somebody with chasuk at gmail.com?

Warmly (like melted butter in a saute pan),

Don