[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Apr 14 06:32:18 PDT 2009

Donovan,

YOU are wrong! NONE of the TEN COMMANDMENTS say that.

The discussion was in regards to the TEN COMMANDMENTS. Matthew 22:34-40 does NOT list
the Ten Commandments as they are known to all of the world and those that read the bible,
except YOU of course.

First, Matthew 22:34-40 is not  a listing of the Ten Commandments, the lists known as the
Ten
Commandments are given in passages in two books of the Bible: Exodus 20:2–17, Exodus
34:11–27 and Deuteronomy 5:6–21.

Second, depending on which religion/denomination (Jewish,
Anglican,Reformed,Orthodox,Catholic, Lutheran or other Christian, the Second Commandment
regards the following: You shall have no other gods before me; or, You shall not make for
yourself an idol; or, You shall not make wrongful use of the name of your God. No where in
any
list of the TEN COMMANDMENTS is there a "cliff note version"  that reduces the Ten
Commandments down to two!

Have a nice day

> Bear,
>
> Yes you did ask that, precisely your words were,
>
> "You state below that 'God says to love your neighbor, not sell and abuse
t> hem', where? In the Bible? You can't use the Bible where it supports your
p> osition and then say it's bunk when it doesn't!"

> I told you where it says that, precisely;
>
> Matthew 22:34-40
>
> "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your
so> ul, and with all your mind. is the greatest and first commandment. And a
se> cond is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these
tw> o commandments hang all the

<niels> en at uidaho.edu>, vision2020 at moscow.com, bear at moscow.com
> Date: Monday, April 13, 2009, 5:56 PM
>

> NO Donovan, I NEVER asked that. What I ask was WHICH one of the ten
command> ments YOU
> were quoting. YOU stated," First, the Ten Commandants say to "Love your
Nei> ghbor". Do you
> disagree?" It is your quote, not mine.
>
> I said that I disagree and am asking YOU which of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
says>  that.

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> --
-

> > Bear,
> >
> > You asked where it said in the Bible not to sell your neighbor and abuse
> th> em.
> >
> > It says in the Bible, directly from Jesus,
> >
> > "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart,
> > and with all your soul, and with all your mind. is the greatest
> > and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love
> > your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the
> > law and the prophets.-Jesus---Matthew 22:34-40
> >
> > Unless you want to absurdly assert that selling someone into slavery and
> ab> use is not contrary to loving them, your question has been
> satisfactor> ily answered as to where it says slavery and abuse of your
nei> ghbor is
> wron> g in the Bible.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Donovan

Godââ> ‚¬Â¦

-------------------------------------------------------------------------> --> --
> ---
> > > Bear,
> > >
> > > First, the Ten Commandants say to "Love your Neighbor". Do you
disagree> ?

‘âââ€> šÂ¬Ã…“You shall love the Lord your
> Go> d with all your heart,
> > and>  with all your soul, and with all your
> mind.â€ï¿> ½ This is the
grea> test
> > > and first commandment. And a second is like it:
âââ> €šÂ¬Ã…“You
> > shall love
> > you> r neighbour as
yourself.â€ïÂ> ¿Â½ On these two
> commandm> ents hang all the
> > la> w and the
> prophets.’--JesusÃ> ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬> �Matthew 22:34-40
> > >
> > > Second, Are you arguing that selling someone into slavery and abusing
> the> m
> > > is not contrary to this law?
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Donovan

Ãâ€> šÃ‚
dowry,ÂÃ> ‚ in
> order>  to
> > repa> y
> > > the  father for the cost of raising and
prote> cting her, which
> > was
> > expe> nsive to

> > > Perhaps it is your prejudice against people that know a loving God
> > exists.>

land.Â>

> se> ll
> > > h> is daughter into slavery. Doug seems to lack a sense of morality so
> he
> > > goes>  by the rule that if it's biblical,
it'> s moral.

> h> is
> > > r> eligious symbolism literally on the country. Only people that wish
t> o
> > > follo> w his words do, not by force.

> betwe> en
> > > r> eligious symbolism and an actual judge and government forcing an 8
> yea> r
> > > old>  girl to marry a 40-something year old
m> an.

> > hono> r
> n> ot
> > > a> dvocating that it be law that I do whatever my parents tell me to do
> a> s
> > > an

> > girl> s
> do> ..
> property> ..
> > > positi> on, to enforce it. I am concerned with those that are being
> force> d
> > > right
> > > no> w, and an ancient system of governing that is operates serious
> > injustic> es
> > > a> gainst people, especially women and children.

> > ========================>
> > =>
> > =======================>
> => => =====