[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 23:01:26 PDT 2009

Ralph,

What is your point?

God isn't for slavery or people owning people, or abuse of people. No where does He say they should. That is my point.

Ownership of people for work and services was how the economy worked thousands of years ago, but it doesn't mean that God condoned abuse and misuse of people, He doesn't.

Best Regards,

Donovan