[Vision2020] Rubiks Cube Feat Likely Sets Record

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 11:22:42 PDT 2009

That's an average of 56.25 seconds per cube. In high school, during the
Rubik's cube craze, I managed a record of 44 seconds once. No way could
I average under a minute, though. That's impressive, if you're into that
kind of thing.

Paul

P.S. I should still be able to solve one in under two minutes if I
practice a couple of times first. It's been a while since I've tried it,
though...