[Vision2020] U of I President search

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:09:37 PDT 2009

No one who fits the description in your last paragraph would sign the contract you describe.

Sunil

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 15:21:41 -0700
From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
To: lfalen at turbonet.com; bear at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] U of I President search

Bear,

I don't think you are going to find anyone that makes $300,000 a year, is a government employee, and an administrator, that won't waste taxpayer money. They don't know how not to.

What UI needs to do, is a set a salary at $300,000, + housing and medical. Choose the best candidate, educate them, train them, and have them agree to a ten year contract. Give them a $10,000 a year raise. Put an ethics clause in the contract, to where if they leave, break the law, or lose millions of dollars in taxpayer monies through neglect or incompetence, they owe the students and UI $1,000,000.

I honestly believe, anyone with an IQ over 125, some administrative experience, and a Masters or PhD could be trained to be at as least as competent as the Board of Rejects has been getting and attracting for Presidents at UI.

Best Regards,

Donovan