[Vision2020] U of I President search

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Thu Apr 9 12:39:47 PDT 2009

Roger,

The only problem with Daiely-Laursen is that he is part of the gang already in place up
there, the
same group that spent $165,000 to get right were we are today! Time to clear them ALL out
of
there and start with a new president that doesn't have the taint of being beholden to the
Regents.

Also Roger, you might know as I was in the desert at the time, did anyone go to jail for
the money
that was squandered under the Hoover administration, and what is being done to get the
money
back?