[Vision2020] You Just Knew This Was Gonna Happen

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 8 16:48:49 PDT 2009

Courtesy of "Political Carnival" at

http://tinyurl.com/PoliticalCarnival

Superhero Barack the Barbarian v. Scantily Clad Nemesis Sarah Palin in
Kickassistan

Forget Arnold Schwarzenegger as Conan the Barbarian and meet Barack the
Barbarian in his latest fictional role.

-----------------

Barack The Barbarian
http://preview.tinyurl.com/BarackTheBarbarian

Sarah Palin The Nemesis
http://tinyurl.com/PalinTheNemesis

-----------------

The U.S President is featured in yet another series of new comic books
which will be published in late June or Early July.

In one called Barack the Barbarian: Quest for the Treasure of Stimuli the
Democrat leader is pictured as the muscle-bound, loincloth-wearing
President of 'Kickassistan'.

Um, "Democrat leader"? Who wrote this, a Rushpublic flunky from
LameAssistan?

In another called The Righteous Retribution of Barack the Barbarian, he is
pictured in a fight to the death with a screeching enchantress.

In the Quest for the Treasure of Stimuli, he takes on his Nemesis, former
Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who sports a cape made
from wolf skin and her trademark glasses - and very little else.

Chicago-based comics publisher Devil's Due revealed its titles will
involve Obama-related storylines.

There's a lot more, or less, to see here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to SmartAssistan. There's a
snark emergency that I must tend to before the evil Right Wing Loons of
Serious and Fear take over the Blogosphere.

There is more (or less) to see at . . .

http://tinyurl.com/TheDailyMail

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.