[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 040809-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 8 14:53:14 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos from, and
committee reports related to, the following segments of the April 6, 2009
Moscow City Council session.

1)  Public Hearing – Amendment of Moscow City Code Title 3, Chapter 2 to
Eliminate a City Council Member as Ex-Officio Member of Planning and
Zoning Commission - Passed (5-0, 1 abstentioon)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/040609_04_PH_AmCodeTtl3Chap2.htm

2)  Verizon Easement on Mountain View Road - Passed (6-0)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/040609_09_VerizonEasement.htm

As always you may access these items and loads of other MOscow stuff
at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Sidebar:  Look for something REALLY special to be added to "Moscow Cares"
during the weekend of May 9th concerning the 30th anniversary of the
Moscow Arts Commission.  What with the generosity of the fine folks of the
University of Idaho availing unto me virtually limitless free time, I just
had to get involved in something local.  Think "Moscow".  Think "Arts
Commission".  Think "Retro".

Stay tuned.

Until then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.