[Vision2020] National Service?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 14:15:15 PDT 2009

Bear,

It really is sad at how many vets are homeless in DC. When I lived in DC I volunteered for a homeless kitchen called "Martha's Table", it was popularized by Barbara Bush. We would take food and drove around DC in vans and stopped at certain locations and hand out food three times a day. There were a large number of veterans there.

Best Regards,

Donovan