[Vision2020] National Service?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 7 13:25:18 PDT 2009

Bear stated:

"It's easy for folks to fly a POW flag, or hang a yellow ribbon and feel
good about themselves, but what have they done to really advance either
the community or to help those volunteers."

Sometimes, Bear, you've got to walk that extra mile.

Courtesy of the September 17, 1991 Spokesman Review while I was attending
North Idaho College.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/photos/SR_091791.jpg

Sometimes you've got to grab youself by the short hairs and do more than
hide behind your keyboard.

Perhaps, some day, Arnold will.  But I won't hold my breath.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.