[Vision2020] National Service?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 11:49:55 PDT 2009

I agree with Roger, here, it should be voluntary. Forcing people into a national service would create the perfect means of indoctrination. Also, many people forced to do service may look at it as more of a punishment than an opportunity to improve yourself and your country.

There is already a waiting list for those wanting to do national service. I would expand those opportunities first.

Best Regards,

Donovan