[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 7 11:25:22 PDT 2009

Mo Hendrickson stated:

"I think your [Arnold] issue is not the use of Xian it is your dislike of
Ralph. But ultimatly, in your mind, you are always right and anyone who
disagrees is not being truthful."

I think that you may be on to something there, Mo.

>From Arnold:

"And if Christ cannot make a positive image on these people, I won't waste
my time trying to impress them either."

I'm guessing that when Arnold goes to church, he confuses the
congregation.  They simply do not know who to pray to.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.