[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 11:01:13 PDT 2009

Mo,

I didn't think it would be any trouble if it was so extensively used. I am offended by this. That is why it matters. I don't care for your class notes. I simply asked for a publication from a professor that uses the term, "Xian" or "Xians". If all your professors used it, it should be somewhere in their publications, their syllabus, somewhere.

The reason it should matter, is because it is deeply offensive to many Christians because it is used by Atheists to be offensive. The term "Xians" is new and not a historic term. It is a twisted term taken from XP.

I would tend to think you would be sensitive to what it is like to be offended by certain terms used to describe certain people.

But yes, I do dislike the way Ralph is always dumping on Christians.

And no, I am always wrong, not right. Just ask anyone on the V.

Best Regards,

Donovan