[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:56:13 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:45, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Go to Friendship Square in Moscow, and shout, "I am gay!". Then do the same
> in downtown Iraq. The difference will be made clear to you.

Obviously, we have far more freedom to be homosexual in the US, at
least generally, but dying here or in Afghanistan or Iran or Iraq for
that homosexuality is still just as dead, and just as permanent.

You haven't answered the intellectual dishonesty question.