[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 6 10:13:47 PDT 2009

How soon people forget (or simply want to forget) Wil Hendrick.

http://www.uiargonaut.com/archives/020601/newsstory1.html

We all have out theories.  But, I'm guessing that nobody cares that much
about the homicide in 1999 of a local gay student.  Ten years after the
murder of Wil Hendrick . . .

Rest well, Wil.

<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com

<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com

> >> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
> >>
> >> =======================================================
> >> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >> serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> >>                http://www.fsr.net
> >>           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
> >>

> > -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

> > List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.