[Vision2020] Six gay men shot to death in Iraq

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 09:11:45 PDT 2009

Andreas,

As opposed to funding and promoting these governments with our taxpayers money and military?

It is ironic, that if these six gay men were denied admittance to the University of Idaho on the basis that they were thought to be gay, Andreas, Joe, and Paul would be up in arms and throwing a hissy fit. But when they are slaughtered with less dignity than pigs on a farm in the Middle East, they shrug and support the culture.

Best Regards,

Donovan