[Vision2020] weather web page

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 6 05:24:49 PDT 2009

Sunil stated:

"I'm sitting in a room at the Lodge at Yosemite Falls, and let me just say
that I'm reminded now of why I miss California.  We have many amazing
spots in Idaho, and I think the Palouse is beautiful, but this is
spectacular."

And to think that the only view I have out my office window is the A&W
drive-thru and the occasional romantic interactivities of the neighborhood
cats.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.