[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 17:27:51 PDT 2009

Bear,

You stated our founding fathers, which include Adams and Jefferson, were terrorists.

You are incorrect that the colonies representatives were not elected by the people.

I never said all lawyers should be shot. I said the only way I would support an international court would be if all lawyers were shot in the back of the head.

Nor do I view lawyers of the past the same as lawyers of today. The profession is entirely differently before the 1900s, which has become corrupted.

The backers of the attacks on 911 all deserve to be in Gitmo. I don't care where they are from. Bin Laudin is in Afghanistan/Pakistan and is harboring him. I think the US has every right to do whatever it wants to get to him and his supporters, including the imprisonment of all men in the region.

Personally, I don't think Afghanistan or Pakistan has even a right to exist as a self governing nation because of the way it treats woman, gays, lesbians, and those that are not Muslim.

Best Regards,

Donovan