[Vision2020] Government and babies

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 16:43:22 PDT 2009

Jennifer writes:

"Hmm, interesting idea. But, does this mean that we can also retrospectively rescind the result when things go horribly, horribly awry?"

Yes, we should create a retroactive abortion pill, a pill where we can send children back that are born to unfit or unresponsible parents. We can call it the UR-86T-B4 Birth Pill.

Best Regards,

Donovan