[Vision2020] Advantages to the Bailout Bill's Failure --

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 19:57:44 PDT 2008

Andreas,

There is going to be a recession regardless of if we give $700 billion to failed corporations or not. The only difference is if we require the people responsible to suffer with us or not. It is their mess, so I just assume they suffer with us.

If Congress is going to give away $700 billion, make it loans to profitable businesses with good credit.

Don't worry thought Andreas, Congress will be back in session Wednesday afternoon to make another attempt to steal working people's money and give it to people proved to be very bad with financial decisions.

Best Regards,

Donovan