[Vision2020] Advantages to the Bailout Bill's Failure --

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 17:55:56 PDT 2008

On Monday 29 September 2008 16:37:11 Andreas Schou wrote:
> 1. Currently in law school; in two years, will have shiny new diploma
> to burn for fuel.
> 2. Can pay off student loan debts with a single $100,000 bill, use
> change to buy crust of stale bread.
> 3. My flintknapping skills may come in handy, unlike in the before-times.
>
> Anyone else have anything to add?

I am not a law student, but neither am I anywhere near as pessimistic.

1. You'll have a framed diploma to be dusted after the trash is emptied.
2. You'll notice your student loans have the lowest interest rate, so you'll
pay them off the slowest of all your debt obligations.
3. You'll find your flintknapping skills handy when your future young son
needs a practical example to practice for one of his Boy Scout badges.

As a result of the present financial situation, your future will probably hold
a plethora of financial planning clients because, as people look back on
recent activities, they will better appreciate the value of financial savings
and financial planning to gird themselves against continuing challenges.

After you and your Ivy League counterparts have passed your bar exams, you
will be in a better financial position because of your lower debt liability.
With comparable compensation, you'll be better off.

Ken