[Vision2020] US House Votes Against Bailout

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Sep 29 12:32:06 PDT 2008

I can just hear the cell phones ringing like crazy on Capitol Hill.
Congressman: "Hello?"
Wall Street Fat Cat: "What happened Congressman (insert name here)?
Congressman: "Well, ummm, I got a lot of flak from back home."
MSFC: "Let me tell you something, boy, those chumps in flyover land don't mean diddly squat in the grand scheme of things, I've got a place on Martha's Vineyard that needs to be renovated and a yacht that's being refitted."
Congressman: "I'm sorry, sir."
WSFC: "You and your friends had better get something passed, or else."
Congressman: "Or else, what, sir?"