[Vision2020] US House Votes Against Bailout

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 29 11:12:47 PDT 2008

The Dow dropped 600 in "anticipation" of HR7175 (The Bailout) failing.  It
is being voted on RIGHT NOW on live CNN stream at

http://www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream3

Tom Hansen

> This is news that just happened, so Internet sources are limited.  I
suppose
> there is a possibility of vote changes, so this is not absolutely final.
>
> The Dow had dropped over 600 points at one point in trading today, though
> now it is back up to a 350 point loss...
> Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)