[Vision2020] Moscow Recycling Closure

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 29 10:26:32 PDT 2008

Sorry for the late post!

          Moscow Recycling will be temporarily closed starting Monday, September 29, and reopening on Tuesday, October 14, for parking lot repairs.  During the closure, the following services will be unavailable; 24-hour recycling drop-off area, buyback services and office hours.  We will still be available by phone for any questions you may have and the 24 hour yard waste drop-off site and curbside collection services will still be operational.  While the lot repairs are being made, we ask for your patience by holding onto your recyclables until we reopen.  If you have any questions please call us at 882-0590.

Andy Boyd
Manager/Education Coordinator
Moscow Recycling
208 882 0590