[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 29 10:00:58 PDT 2008

Tom
Frank Raines may or may not have been an advisor to Obama, but Jim Johnson is. According to The Center for Responsive Politics the top congressional recipients of money from Fannie and Freddie Are: Dodd-16,000, Obama-126,349 and Kerry-111,000. There are many members of Congress in both parties that have benefited fro Fannie and Freddie. It is extremely parison to point fingers at only one side in this mess. Nether Pausons plan or Dodds are any good. That does not mean that something should not be done. We have strayed a bit fron the original subject here.
Roger