[Vision2020] [Bulk] Important Bill Maher Message

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 28 14:38:38 PDT 2008

Keely: Wrong Again, but Perhaps Unintentionally Right?
Tom Hansen posted a video from the NSA Candidate's Forum on Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvkg42Aw9c8

In that video, a young lady asks a question about Islam to those seeking public office.

Here are a few tidbits for the background context:

  a.. This was a public forum, open to the entire public. Anyone could attend. Anyone could ask a question.
  b.. The young lady asking the question is not an NSA student.
  c.. The young lady asking the question has zero ties with NSA, Christ Church, Trinity Reformed Church, or any other associated ministry.
  d.. The young lady who attended the public forum is a UI student.
Now take all of those facts and run it through Keely's bigoted framework:

  The point here -- at the Nuart yesterday -- is that it says very little, while saying a lot, about what NSA students are learning when  this poorly phrased, inane, and inflammatory question was put to local women and men running for local offices.  I don't intend to humiliate the young woman; I consider her part of a failing culture and a faulty curricula, and I imagine she knows no other.

Knowing that she's a UI student with zero ties to NSA, should we agree with Keely that this young lady is "part of a failing culture and a faulty curricula, and I imagine she knows no other"?

I wouldn't say such things about the University of Idaho's culture and faculty. But it cracks me up that Keely would.

Yes, this is a typical bigoted response that Moscow has become accustomed to from Keely Mix.

Published Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:55 AM by Right-Mind

Have you any revised thoughts on the Uof I's "culture & cirricula?"