[Vision2020] Barrack Hussein Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 27 18:25:47 PDT 2008

Now see, I  would be interesting if I dropped in bits o' disco-era trivia instead of linotype-print-era history . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

From: areaman at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 16:27:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Barrack Hussein Obama

Keely says,
even after she claims she ceased to be interesting:

“. . . does anyone know McCain's [middle name]?”

McCain’s middle name is “Sidney”.  Which is the same as
my niece’s first name.
Probably also got him beat up on the playground a lot.  So I don’t blame him for not
putting it out there.

Kind of like how Obama probably doesn’t
go by “Barry” anymore.  Makes me think of a long flowing mane, manicured beard, and
falsetto voice singing “Staying Alive”.

DBC