[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 26 12:33:30 PDT 2008

For Heaven's sake -- "one U.S. citizen" could go to court to seek evidence that Barack Obama was the tooth fairy.  Does that mean that it's a valid question?

I guess there are still those who think that he just "doesn't look American."  Thank God the definition of what "looking American" means is changing.  Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy, could well be a guy with a Chinese-Somalian father and an Irish-Cherokee mother, and that the resulting dark skin doesn't look like Kevin O'Shaughnessy's -- you know, the "all-American" kid in your second-grade class -- is hardly a bad thing.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/