[Vision2020] CHINA Again: FDA Updates Health Information Advisory on Melamine Contamination

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 26 09:51:25 PDT 2008

For those who remember the devastation the melamine-contaminated wheat
gluten used in this country for the manufacture of pet food caused last
year, be aware that China is again having a serious problem with melamine
contamination, in the human food supply (milk, dairy products, and infant
formula) this time.

I've been following the story for a couple of weeks - below is the first
indication we have reason to be concerned that our food supply may be at
risk from melamine-contaminated products from China.  Please click on the
link below for details.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

There are hundreds of paths to scientific knowledge.  The cruel ones can
teach us only what we ought not to know.

~ George Bernard Shaw