[Vision2020] Idle question for Moscow

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 26 05:35:12 PDT 2008

Lynn -

Seattle doesn't want them back, do they?

It took me forever, and with some major efforts (I might add), to get them
past Seattle airport's TSA security  as carry-on baggage, not to mention
the difficulty in stuffing them in the overhead bin.

But, if I must, I must.

Question:  Doesn't anybody know if that kitty cat is still working
security at the Moscow-Pullman airport?

Seeya at the Nuart theatre, Moscow.