[Vision2020] one injured in crossing

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:27:35 PDT 2008

I admire and appreciate people using bicycles instead of cars. It helps the planet and our taxes.

However, I think when a bicycler occupies a road they should not be impeding traffic. If they can travel and the same speed as a car, or close to it, especially in a neighborhood, that is fine. However, I get very annoyed by a 5 mph cyclist that will not move to the side to let me pass in a 25 MPH or greater zone.

Just like another car that is traveling very slow, the driver needs to move to the side and not impede traffic.

Best Regards,

Donovan