[Vision2020] one injured in crossing

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Thu Sep 25 18:40:28 PDT 2008

On Sep 23, 2008, at 9:59 PM, deb wrote:

The best solution would be
a: demand students have a rudimentary understanding of physics before
they get to college
b: yearly test anyone over 55 (my age) for the ability to multitask
while driving (that means to look at traffic, signals, and sidewalks
simultaneously)

Well, part b is just plain silly.  Age has nothing to do with
defensive driving or stupid driving.  Many drivers are often too busy
on the phone, fixing their hair or even reading books to be concerned
with checking the traffic, signals, and sidewalks simultaneously.
Age has nothing to do with it.

(Ooops, I almost ran a red light while texting this...)

SB