[Vision2020] Unfriendly Church

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 25 09:15:12 PDT 2008

This is all correct. The Impact Church, which is currently located downtown and used to be located
near the Silos, is different from The CROSSing Church, which is currently located near the Silos.
As far as I know, they have no affiliation with each other.

But that is what makes the situation so worrisome for me. Note that the Impact Church worked
against allowing the Silos to serve beer and wind and then subsequently moved downtown, across
the street in fact from a place that serves hard liquor. Mean while, the CROSSING church
knowingly moves next to an establishment that serves beer and wine (the Silos) and tries to
prevent them from doing so in the future. Clearly, if we allow the CROSSing Church to get their
way we have set a precedent for the Impact Church and others. It has to stop here and now.

--
Joe Campbell