[Vision2020] What Makes Moscow Business-Unfriendly?

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 25 05:46:48 PDT 2008

Again I'm having trouble understanding this and maybe someone can help.

At the very bottom of the article is says: "The CROSSing members say allowing beer and wine
near the church endangers children and could cause crime."

Yet they moved their church next to an establishment that sells alcohol anyway?

--
Joe Campbell