[Vision2020] Why are we bailing out all these large corporations?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 00:17:10 PDT 2008

Andreas,

The reason the banks will freeze up is because people bought more than they could afford. Who are banks going to lend money to? The people that cannot afford the homes they are in? The people without jobs? People that are in debt? There is not enough money out there to support all these banks and financial institutions. They have spent all the wealth.

The problem is, we have no money. Its gone. Printing up $700 billion will only devalue the currency. It will not generate wealth.

Best Regards,

Donovan