[Vision2020] Manchester United

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Wed Sep 24 12:58:15 PDT 2008

I will work through your comments about the "bail-out" and comment as
warranted. However, I must offer the following to correct the record.

AIG is a sponsor of Manchester United, not an owner. In fact, it has
been reported that AIG is the largest sponsor of a sports team in the
world.  Thus, you will note that Man U jerseys carry the AIG
logo.  Man U is owned by Michael Glazer (an American) and the Glazer
family. [http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/21/business/AD22.php]