[Vision2020] Pedestrian crossing on Pullman road

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:57:28 PDT 2008

I giant fence? Didn't the conservatives try this idea on congress?

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:23:22 -0700
From: godshatter at yahoo.com
To: Vision2020 at moscow.com; nielsen at uidaho.edu
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Pedestrian crossing on Pullman road

If they decide not to put in a raised pedestrian crosswalk or a light, I'd rather they put up a fence along the entire stretch between the two lights (obviously except for where the road is) so as to force the students to cross at a light.  That would also entail taking out the pathway that leads in that direction.

Not my first choice for a solution, but it's better than what we have now.

Paul