[Vision2020] Lawyer's duty

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 19:30:48 PDT 2008

Sunil,

The problem with this is that it is lawyers that discipline the lawyers. Lawyers that argue if what someone did was ethical or unethical. And of course, there is a trial and all the rules set up lawyers.

Other lawyers are not the best judges of their own morality. Shouldn't experts in morality be the ones to decide, or at least a group of impartial jurors?

Best Regards,

Donovan