[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Sep 22 17:17:24 PDT 2008

Don Meyer isn't one to let the truth stand in the way of a good story.  Last
election he was the one who wrote Shirley Ringo didn't stand for the Pledge
during some meeting in Troy, but when I called and pressed him for his
source he laid it on Gary Schroeder and Tom Trail.  When I insisted further,
he hung up on me.

Sue Hovey