[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 22 10:19:38 PDT 2008

While the jury system tis probably the best system of justice that has been devised, there  are still faults in it. It is disturbing that some one who is guilty beyond any doubt is released because of a technicality dreamed up be some lawyer or judge.
By the same token is is disturbing when some one is convicted on inadequate or ludicrous evidence (McMartin preschool)
Roger