[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obam

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:12:04 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 16:59, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> He was also responsible for the release of the 'Pentagon
> Papers."

A slight correction here.  First, the release of the "Pentagon Papers"
was a noble thing, not a heinous one.  However, it was Daniel Ellsberg
who released the "Pentagon Papers," so no credit goes to Liddy.  He
did engineer the break-in at Ellsberg's office, which is his only
connection to the "Pentagon Papers," as far as I know.

I think of Liddy as a thuggish brownshirt, and Ayers as idealistic --
if perhaps misguided -- resistance fighter.

Give me the idealist over the thug every time.