[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:16:38 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 14:33, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you would like to be appointed conversation monitor?

I first debated abortion in approximately 1976, not many years after
the historic Roe v. Wade decision.  In the 32 years since then, the
arguments have changed very little, and most of the participants in
the debate have remained on the same sides.

The opposing camps have been conveniently labeled "Pro-life" and
"Pro-choice."  The former accuse the latter of murdering babies, the
latter argue that fetuses aren't persons, and hence can't be murdered.

No, it really isn't any more sophisticated than that, despite all of
the verbiage (philosophical, medical, religious) that is regularly
thrown at the topic.

So I'm not suggesting that I be appointed conversation monitor, I'm
just bewailing the futility of again regurgitating  the subject.