[Vision2020] Obama Does Not Support Infanticide

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 20 11:57:39 PDT 2008

Gier states "Obama and his Democratic colleagues objected to the bill (giving any fetus born alive the status of a person) because they thought it was unconstitutional and that it undermined Roe v. Wade." I find it amazing that anyone could find this position reasonable or even rational.

What causes you to believe  that you are well enough acquainted with my thought process so as to be able to determine what it is that I "must mean" on any given topic? I was actually referring to BHO's extreme opposition to the ban on partial birth abortion and his strident criticism of the Supreme Court for upholding it when I made the comment you were referring to.You did somehow manage to be correct in one respect however. I am as adamantly opposed to killing children a few hours after they are born as I am a few hours before. Your *after the fact* rationalization for his opposition to the Illinois states Born Alive Infants Protection Act tries to come across as plausible but, the fact of the matter is that Barry is not going to buck the pro-abortion crowd on any issue no matter how bizarre or gruesome. They are his base and some of his most generous contributors. After all, what's a few thousand babies when there's an election to win?