[Vision2020] The Contrast: Barack Obama vs. John McCain

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 20 08:15:19 PDT 2008

If this doesn't make the choice clear, I don't know what will.

I am confident that if Candidate Obama handles things with this much leadership and confidence, President Obama will do even better.  And if Candidate McCain handles things with a "clutch, spew, and chew" response, as this shows, his irrelevance will be even more well-deserved after his defeat for the Presidency.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/