[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 19 18:00:44 PDT 2008

I believe that Dr. Harkins made it extremely clear that he had no intention
of taking the matter any further then simply pointing out the error of your
ways. Oh, and for the record, I thought the issue was your
cribbing/paraphrasing a Kos/Huffington piece and insinuating that you had
generated it from primary sources rather than simply paraphrasing a
secondary source. After all the public post (not private e-mail) of yours
that kicked off this debate began:

 "So let's just move past all the secondary sources and take a look at
primary sources, shall we?"

 Followed by the cribbed piece. No citations and certainly a strong
implication that the research into the primary sources was yours. Hardly
jibes with the fairy tale characterization you"self reported" to whomever.