[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 19 13:38:13 PDT 2008

Sorry Sunil -

A friend of mine (Yes. Contrary to what you read about me on restroom walls,
I do have friends) managed to sneak into Sunil's office and take a photo of
this plaque conspicuously placed in the center of his desk (right next to
the autographed photo of Usama bin-Laden - They met on classmates.com, you
know).

I digress.  You well notice that absolutely nowhere in the Lawyer's Oath
does it mention terrorists or burning cute kittie-cats,

Seeya at Farmer's Market, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____