[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 03:10:56 PDT 2008

What I would like to know is why our legal system is now about getting people off for crimes they committed rather than finding the truth and providing justice?

A good lawyer should be one that brings justice to society, not one who can free criminals to victimize others again with impunity.

Best Regards,

Donovan