[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:03:49 PDT 2008

So are you saying it's only conservatives who slander others' professional abilities?  I actually think it's just you.

Now if I'd insulted your ability as a locksmith (for which I have no more basis than you have in insulting Chuck, who is an excellent criminal defense lawyer) you'd likely have accused me of failing to recognize a joke.

So when I offer a joke, you turn it into one of your slurs against a group of people.  I didn't send out that post because you 'disagree with my liberal dogma.'  I sent it out because you ignorantly and publicly crapped on Chuck's reputation.

You'd have some basis for your ridiculous response if I had slandered your competence.  Quit whining.

Sunil