[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:19:49 PDT 2008

Sadly if you had Chuck as your lawyer, you'd be free as a bird and society would be wishing you got the sentence you describe.

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: ckovis at turbonet.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:11:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

And I suspect that if you were my defense attorney
I'd be lucky if I were only convicted of a class 2 felony and  sentenced
to somewhere between twenty and life and not summarily
executed.