[Vision2020] Bill Ayers & Barack Obama

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:30:53 PDT 2008

> He never ratted out his associates and he's managed to support
> himself and his family as an ex-con.

Why don't you tell me more, Gary, about how awesome it is that he
never publicly apologized for endangering the stability of the
Republic, didn't report others for doing so, and whose only regret is
that his boss didn't let him assassinate journalists? And why don't
you explain to me how awesome it is that the right wing has had him on
wingnut welfare since he got out of jail?

Just interested. You can go ahead whenever you're ready.

-- ACS

* Jack Anderson.